Saturday, April 18, 2009

FIfty People, One Question

I just came across this project this afternoon on ModernFeed, where I watch all my television programs online.

Benjamin Reece's idea is really charming: ask 50 random people the same question and record their answers, all on camera.

It's amazing how one question can tell so much about a person.

If one thing could happen by the end of the day, what would that be?


Fifty People, One Question: New Orleans from Fifty People, One Question on Vimeo.

My answer: to feel completely comfortable in my own skin once again.

Where would you like to wake up tomorrow morning?


Fifty People, One Question: New York from Fifty People, One Question on Vimeo.


Fifty People, One Question: Brooklyn from Fifty People, One Question on Vimeo.


Fifty People, One Question: London from Fifty People, One Question on Vimeo.

My answer: well-rested to the smell of fresh-brewed coffee in a German cottage with my family on a warm summer morning

Some of the answers really make you appreciate your life, health and love. The one girl's answer about waking up in a world where you can travel via closets and have breakfast with their owner's made me smile. The stories about colon cancer and wanting to wake up in the graveyard at his father's tombstone really tugged at my heartstrings.

How would you answer? Which answers did you enjoy the most? Comment your responses.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

These were so precious. Thank you for sharing them! I also liked the girl who wanted to have breakfast with a stranger. Some people's wishes were so sweet and simple. The girl who said, "My goal at the end of the day is not to die of a nervous breakdown... and world peace" also made me laugh. Let's find these people and be friends with them.

Unknown said...

Thank you for posting our project! What city would you like to see in our next video? We look forward to hearing from you at: http://fiftypeopleonequestion.com/locations/4-london-uk

We have just finish filming in Mexico City and Perugia, so please stay tuned for more! Thanks again!


http://crushlovely.com/